|Joystick||Bluetooth Keyboard||iCade||Emu-Touch Screen||USB Joystick|
(Hold down key for 3 seconds)
|Power||Power+B||Power+A||Power+X||Power on first, then connect USB cable|
|Blue LED||1 times per second||2 times per second||3 times per second||4 times per second||Can be ignored|
|Support system||Windows, Android||Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS||Android, iOS||Android||Windows|
|Memo||PC can use Bluetooth Adapter.||Exclusive support FOUR players||Input method should be English.||Need ROOT||Also charge GamePad battery.|
|Bluetooth Keyboard（2P）||360 (Xinput)||PC Joystick|
(Hold down key for 3 seconds)
(Power on first, then connect USB cable)
|Blue LED||2 times per second||1 times per second||1 times per second|
|Support system||Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS||Windows PC , Mac OSX||Windows PC|
|Memo||Multiplayer supported, Dual keyboard code system||Connecting to PC and it will be recognized as a 360 console, don't need any setting for 360 games, you have to download an 360 console driver for Mac.||The Bluetooth conneection is the difference between PC mode and 360 mode, the buttons value also not the same.|
1. For Android devices, use Mode 1. 2. For iOS devices, use Mode 2 or 3. 3. For games that only support touchscreen controls, use Mode 4.
Player 1 press Power + B to power on the NES30 Pro (LED light will blink twice.) Player 2 press Power + B + R to power on the NES30 Pro (LED light will blink once, for a longer period of time.) Both NES30 Pro will provide a different key code password to work with Bluetooth. The mapping of the k eys can be done in game.
Note: Android needs ROOT
1. Download the official 8Bitdo APP/APK from the official site at www.8Bitdo.com.
2. Follow the instructions on page Fast Startup Figure, to turn on the NES30 Pro in mode 4.
3. Run the 8Bitdo app and scan for Bluetooth devices. When detected tap “8Bitdo NES30 Pro” to pair.
4. If asked for pairing code (password), enter “0000”.
5. In Emu-Touch screen mode, press SELECT+START to activate l 8Bitdo app.
6. Finally, drag and drop buttons in order to map the keys to your satisfaction. Press SELECT+START to finish set-up.
Android: After using Mode 4 and you wish to use Mode 1, 2 or 3, you will need to clear pairing information at system Bluetooth first and then scan, pair again.
Tip: Double tap DPad or use two fingers can zoom it to fit games.
1. Hold POWER+PAIRING on the NES30 Por. Yellow LED lights will be blinking. 2. Use the enclosed USB-cable to connect the NES30 Pro to your PC. 3. Download the NES30 Pro upgrade software from the www.8bitdo.com website and run the 8Bitdo_update.exe file in Windows folder(for WIN user), or in MacOS folder (for MacOS user). 4. Select the xxx_firmware.dat firmware file and run the update.
1. Blue light flashing: Bluetooth disconnected.
2. Solid Blue light(Breadth in 5s): Bluetooth connected.
3. Green light on: Battery charging.
4. Green light off: Charging completed.
5. Solid Red light: Battery low.
6. No LED lights active: Power off or Sleep mode.
Copyright © 2015 8Bitdo Tech HK Ltd.all rights reserved. Email：sales@8Bitdo.com